Live, real-time, simultaneous posting to QuickBooks when working in AMICS.
This real-time posting feature is available with QuickBooks Pro 2003
Prior QuickBooks version users may batch import data into QuickBooks from AMICS data.
AMICS maintains history of all transactions created by any of the optional AMICS modules installed
AMICS journals and reports provide Audit-Trail Detail, Invoice Registers, Shipping Reporting, Purchase Order Receivings, Work Order Completions, Materials consumed or scrapped and other miscellaneous inventory transactions.
Getting started ...
Daily Operations ...
- AMICS utilities easily transfer QuickBooks data to AMICS.
- AMICS set-up screen defines default QuickBooks G/L Accounts to be used.
Amics is the most cost-effective way to control your inventory, production and profits.
- AMICS Order Processing posts all invoices for each order to QuickBooks for A/R Management.
QuickBooks Inventory, Cost of Goods, Shipping, Misc and Tax Charged are also updated.
- AMICS Purchase Order Processing posts all Receivings to QuickBooks for A/P management and to QuickBooks Inventory.
- AMICS Work Order Processing posts all Materials used and all items completed to QuickBooks Inventory.
- New Customers, Suppliers and Inventory added in AMICS are also added to QuickBooks databases.
- AMICS Inventory Control better manages the QuickBooks Inventory data.
Quantities are updated as materials are used, shipped, received or produced.
QuickBooks financial statments reflect the latest AMICS postings.
- Managers may elect to review AMICS journals before updating QuickBooks data.
* QuickBooks is a registered trademark of Intuit